( Don’t forget the test at the bottom! )
一 yi 1
二 er 2
三 san 3
四 si 4
五 wu 5
六 liu 6
七 qi 7
八 ba 8
九 jiu 9
十 shi 10
Did this lesson help you?
1. er + wu - qi + shi + liu - si + (san) x (yi) - ba + jiu =
2. Which number is hidden inside this Chinese character?
3. Which number is hidden inside this Chinese character?
4. This gesture looks like which Chinese character?
5. Which number do you see if you turn this Chinese character upside down?
6. This hand and fingers, which number do they resemble?
7. Which Chinese character do these fingers resemble?
8. This Chinese character and its corresponding gesture, which letter do they resemble?
(A) o (the o of one)
(B) t (the t of two)
(C) n (the n of nine)
(D) s (the s of seven)
9. These hands and fingers, which Chinese character do they resemble ?
Learn Chinese conversation online, Free beginner lessons. This is the best language course for beginners of Mandarin Chinese. Learn to read and write the characters or signs, their meaning and translation in English, and speak conversational Chinese. Learn to count and say the numbers from one to ten (1-10), and even counting from one to hundred (1-100), using your hands, fingers and gestures. Learn how to write or type or draw their Chinese characters or signs, and their pronunciation. Learn Chinese with Oliver, the best way of elementary, intermediate and advanced Chinese learning online. This course offers you the best conversational mandarin lessons online. Counting in Chinese 1-100 with fingers and hands. This is the BEST online Chinese course, with many free Mandarin lessons online and lots of Chinese conversation. Learn counting in Chinese 1-10 with fingers and hands. Basic and free Chinese lessons for beginners online. Learn conversational Chinese - Counting in Chinese from 1-10 and counting in Chinese from 1-100. Lesson # 4. Counting in Chinese, the numbers, the characters, the pronunciation, and the gestures with hands and fingers. Free Language course of basic Chinese Mandarin online by Oliver. Learn elementary Chinese, lessons for beginners. Chinese with Oliver. Learn to count in Chinese. The numbers in Chinese. Learn Chinese online, free for beginners, with the BEST online Chinese course, and the BEST Chinese lessons.
In this free and online lesson Chinese for beginners you will learn how to count in Chinese from 1-10 and 1-100. You will learn the Chinese characters of the numbers, their pronunciation, pinyin, and English translation. You will also learn how to count in Chinese just by using your fingers, hands and gestures.