Oliver! Xin nian kuai le!
Xiexie nimen! Wo ye zhu nimen xin nian kuai le!
(1) Bu bu bu. Women shi zhongguoren. Womende xin nian hai mei lai.
(2) Women Zhongguo you chunjie.
Dajia dou hui lao jia.
(3) Mei nian chunjie de riqi dou bu yiyang. Zhe shi gen yueqiu you guanxi de.
(4) Ni tingshuo guo shi er sheng xiao ma?
Jiu shi , Cheng Long nage dianying ma?
(4) Bu shi. Shi er sheng xiao, jiu shi shi er ge dongwu.
(5) Mei nian dou you yige dongwu.
Biru , 2019 nian shi zhu nian. Wo shu ma.
(4) Wo shu yang.
(3) Wo shu gou.
(2) Wo shu long.
(1) Wo shu zhu.
Wo ye shi!
(1) Zhende? Na ni da wo shi er sui.
Did this lesson help you?
Copyright © 2014 - 2022 oliverlanguages.com
All rights reserved
Oliver! Happy New Year!
Thank you! I wish you too a Happy New Year!
(1) No! We’re Chinese. Our New Year hasn’t started yet.
(2) In China we have the Spring Festival. Everybody goes back to his hometown.
(3) The date of Spring Festival is different every year. That has to do with the moon.
(4) Have you heard of the Chinese Zodiac?
You mean, that Jacky Chan movie?
(4) No. The Chinese Zodiac are twelve animals.
(5) Every year has one animal. For example, 2019 is the year of the Pig. I’m a Horse.
(4) I’m a Goat.
(3) I’m a Dog.
(2) I’m a Dragon.
(1) I’m a Pig.
(1) Really? So you’re 12 years older than me.
Learn elementary Chinese online with these free basic lessons. The best language course for beginners of conversational Mandarin. Learn Chinese, how to speak, and say, read, draw and write the Chinese characters or simplified signs, and type Chinese on the keyboard of a Windows pc, computer, MacBook, tablet, iPad, or mobile phone, Samsung, Mac iPhone, Android and Huawei. Their meaning, pronunciation and English translation. The Chinese alphabet and its letters. In this dialogue or conversation you learn new words like Happy Chinese New Year, wish, Chinese people, Spring Festival, home town or home city, calendar date, moon, every year, relation, depend, related, have heard about, the Chinese Zodiac, movie or film by Jackie Chan (2012), animal, twelve animals, horse, goat, dog, dragon, pig, be older than, liar, cheater. 2019, the Year of the Pig. Learn Chinese with Oliver, the best way of Chinese learning online. This course offers you the best conversational mandarin lessons online. Learn conversational Chinese with the BEST free Chinese lessons online! A beginners course of basic Chinese conversation. Elementary Chinese lessons for beginners by Oliver. In this Chinese conversation with English subtitles and English translation you will learn about the Chinese New Year (春节) and the Chinese Zodiac or the Chinese signs. Learn basic Chinese grammar, learn how to write Chinese characters and their pronunciation. A basic Chinese language course with conversational Mandarin lessons online and for free. The famous actor and director Jackie Chan (成龙) made a movie about the Chinese Zodiac (十二生肖) in 2012. Learn Chinese online, free for beginners, with the BEST Chinese course and the BEST Chinese lessons. In this lesson 22 you will learn how to say Happy New Year in Chinese, and all about the Chinese New Year, or Spring Festival.